اخبار اليوم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أخبـارعامة , أخبـار بورصة وبنوك , أخبـار صحة وطب , أخبـار حوادث , أخبـار اقتصاد , أخبـار الرياضة واهم الدوريات , أخبـار التليفزيون والتوك شو , English Fourm , قسم نتــائــج جمــيع المـراحل 2014 وأخبــار التـعلـيــم

الرئيسية©البوابه©أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أهلا بك من جديد يا زائرآخر زيارة لك كانت في 
آخر عضو مسجل Basemaboodفمرحبا به

Villanova: Neymar chose projects mathematically and not money .. And Come with Barcelona

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
اسد الصحراء
المدير العام
المدير العام
اسد الصحراء

الجنس : ذكر الابراج الابراج : الدلو عدد المساهمات : 245
نقاط : 10467
تاريخ الميلاد : 17/02/1936
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2011
العمر : 88

Villanova: Neymar chose projects mathematically and not money .. And Come with Barcelona Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Villanova: Neymar chose projects mathematically and not money .. And Come with Barcelona   Villanova: Neymar chose projects mathematically and not money .. And Come with Barcelona I_icon_minitime27.05.13 19:22

Commented Barca coach, Tito Vilanova today about his contract with Brazilian rookie Neymar by saying that "all of Europe want to sign him, so it can not be that we have sinned to complete the deal."

The coach said, "I congratulate the player because he chose a project athlete and not the money, I chose Barcelona because he likes the way the team played and thought it Sataqlm with it, we excel at other teams."

About the high level of competition in the offensive line presence Neymar, Villanueva said that this matter will not affect the level of the team, where "We must find a way so that there is room for everyone to play, and we had our experience in such matters."

He praised Villanova work done by the club's management of the contract with the player where he completed "I knew long ago that it would be a great player and this is easy for us a lot of things, maybe if we are late for some time we did not succeed to sign him, the administration moved well, and a lot of players Brazilians have succeeded here. "

Spanish club Barcelona announced at dawn on Sunday on its Web site to reach an agreement in principle for the use of the services of the Brazilian player Neymar, who confirmed that the agreement will be signed on Monday ..
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Villanova: Neymar chose projects mathematically and not money .. And Come with Barcelona
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Neymar hard journey begins with Barcelona
» Messi and Neymar .. Terrifying Duo rivals Barcelona in the present and the future
» Former president of the Brazilian Federation confirms Russell's involvement in the issues of corruption and fraud from behind Barcelona
» Sergei Roberto Alcantara alternative in Barcelona next season
» Barcelona appoint an opponent to improve contract Messi as the second man

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اخبار اليوم :: © English forum © :: ©Sports News©-
انتقل الى: