اخبار اليوم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أخبـارعامة , أخبـار بورصة وبنوك , أخبـار صحة وطب , أخبـار حوادث , أخبـار اقتصاد , أخبـار الرياضة واهم الدوريات , أخبـار التليفزيون والتوك شو , English Fourm , قسم نتــائــج جمــيع المـراحل 2014 وأخبــار التـعلـيــم

الرئيسية©البوابه©أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أهلا بك من جديد يا زائرآخر زيارة لك كانت في 
آخر عضو مسجل Basemaboodفمرحبا به

Beckenbauer: Guardiola kidnap sight of players .. I wish continue with Bayern for ten years

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ADMIN
المدير العام
المدير العام

الجنس : ذكر الابراج الابراج : السرطان عدد المساهمات : 3706
نقاط : 12493104
تاريخ الميلاد : 20/07/1970
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/08/2010
العمر : 53

Beckenbauer: Guardiola kidnap sight of players .. I wish continue with Bayern for ten years Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Beckenbauer: Guardiola kidnap sight of players .. I wish continue with Bayern for ten years   Beckenbauer: Guardiola kidnap sight of players .. I wish continue with Bayern for ten years I_icon_minitime22.07.13 18:39

Expressed the German football legend Franz Beckenbauer, honorary president of Bayern Munich hope in the continuation of the Spanish coach Josep Guardiola as Bayern coach "for ten years."

Few weeks have seen that Guardiola stint with the team since he began his work with the team officially in late June shows a strong and impressive results for the team in friendly matches for the team, which won the dazzle and Beckenbauer conviction. Beckenbauer said, in remarks published newspaper "Ibindtsaitonj" the German said on Monday, "Of course, I follow everything he does and offer great interest .. imagine that form a picture of everything the team."

He spoke Beckenbauer also about the media hype that surrounded Guardiola said, "I do not know how he sees the players," referring to the large number of media and correspondents of the press who are chasing Guardiola everywhere where captures the headlines and the media that you do not notice a lot of the players or the lineup.

Beckenbauer said, "but the situation on his way to take normal. Wish continuance ten years at Bayern." He also stressed "Kaiser" Beckenbauer that "everything is possible when the coach players like Mario Jhwiczh and Thiago Alcantara", but warned the team stressing that Bayern's New "still has a lot of work," though the team won last season's treble historic (League and German Cup and the Champions League).

And the large number of players who are in the midfield, Beckenbauer warned "excess competition does not bear good fruit because they always result in non-participation of one of the players at all," pointing out that Luiz Gustavo is the strongest candidate for departure from Bayern.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Beckenbauer: Guardiola kidnap sight of players .. I wish continue with Bayern for ten years
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Rummenigge: Born to Guardiola coached Bayern and snatched the top spot from Barcelona sparkle!
» Na snatches lead at Players Championship
» Daily Mail: Arsenal players Sergson ballet against Manchester United!
» Dortmund thrash Bayern in Cup final to win double
» Frenchman Ribery wants to Coronation treble to make history with Bayern and Hynix

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اخبار اليوم :: © English forum © :: ©Sports News©-
انتقل الى: