اخبار اليوم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أخبـارعامة , أخبـار بورصة وبنوك , أخبـار صحة وطب , أخبـار حوادث , أخبـار اقتصاد , أخبـار الرياضة واهم الدوريات , أخبـار التليفزيون والتوك شو , English Fourm , قسم نتــائــج جمــيع المـراحل 2014 وأخبــار التـعلـيــم

الرئيسية©البوابه©أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أهلا بك من جديد يا زائرآخر زيارة لك كانت في 
آخر عضو مسجل Basemaboodفمرحبا به

Mourinho: I will not overfed in David Lewis .. And wait for a new annexation Rooney

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ADMIN
المدير العام
المدير العام

الجنس : ذكر الابراج الابراج : السرطان عدد المساهمات : 3706
نقاط : 12493104
تاريخ الميلاد : 20/07/1970
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/08/2010
العمر : 53

Mourinho: I will not overfed in David Lewis .. And wait for a new annexation Rooney Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Mourinho: I will not overfed in David Lewis .. And wait for a new annexation Rooney   Mourinho: I will not overfed in David Lewis .. And wait for a new annexation Rooney I_icon_minitime09.08.13 13:28

Said Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho rival in the Premier League football that his team did not lose hope in the possibility of contracting with striker Wayne Rooney, England and Manchester United.

United hero has refused an offer to sell England Rooney, who believed he was unhappy with the team, coached by David Moyes.

United said Rooney (27 years) is not for sale, but the Portuguese coach confirmed that his team will continue to try to contract with Rooney, despite it all.

Mourinho said during a U.S. team in Miami on Thursday, "We are doing everything ethically and so we wait for the possibility of change."

The Portuguese coach added that he does not intend to sell Brazilian defender David Luiz to Barcelona.

Mourinho said he not rushing contracted with Rooney and will continue to try until the last day of the current transfer window.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Mourinho: I will not overfed in David Lewis .. And wait for a new annexation Rooney
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اخبار اليوم :: © English forum © :: ©Sports News©-
انتقل الى: